8) H&M aviator sunglasses
1) Don’t you love this crab print? Light, short-sleeved top in woven fabric with a wraparound back section.
2) Another fun, summery fruit print – light and casual!
3) Now, this one appeals to the Biologist in me – but the shark print is also fun and gives a nautical vibe. Also love the idea of a matched set. A bit nerdy but perfect for slightly overcast summer days!
4) These rose gold star cuffs are handcrafted from 18kt rose gold-plated sterling silver. They can be easily slipped on and pinched to fit around the ear lobe, so work for both pierced and non-pierced ears. How cool is that?
5) A light coloured backpack is a nice alternative for summer. I like this powder-coloured Mango one…
6) Classic espadrilles, but updated in metallic leather – more rose gold! The curved top line gives a nod to a smoking slipper.
7) Being a child of the 80’s I fell in love with neon again, so no wonder this bandeau bikini top with rose gold zip detail kinda appeals to me.
8) Mirrored sun glasses – again, with rose gold detail.