I know January is nearly over and I seem somewhat late with this but I still want to take another quick look back…These are my top ten favourite new items from 2015 – things I bought and particularly liked over the course of last year. All of these are items I still use regularly or at least get a lot of wear out of…
What prompted this recap? I have an admission to make – I am actually planning to challenge myself to a shopping ban for at least a few months this year. I haven’t yet decided when to start but will tell you more about it when the time comes. My motivation is largely that I want to be a bit more mindful when it comes to shopping and partake less in consumerism. I have found myself spending way too much money on clothes and accessories for years now. Making myself aware of the basics of my wardrobe is a good first step for me so I decided to take this look back. To sum it up, most of these picks qualify as good buys because of their versatility and wearability for both work and special occasion looks.
1. Bobbi Brown Art Stick
2. Black Ankle Boots by Högl
3. Black Jersey Dress by Benetton
4. Dark Blue Suede Overknee Boots
5. Zoeva Cocoa Blend Palette
6. Light Pink Saffiano Shoulder Bag
7. Eelskin Purse by Becksöndergaard
8. Rust Knit Poncho by River Island
8. Black Faux Leather Boots by Esprit
10. Pink Faux Suede Pumps by Tamaris
Hope you have all had a good weekend!!