All Hallows’ Eve, Samhain or Halloween! It’s already the 31st and October is almost over. Time is flying so I thought I’d do a quick monthly recap.
October is usually the epitome of autumn and all those things this lovely season brings with it.Things I’ve loved and continue to love – in no particular order:
- The colours
- Hot baths
- Knitting with wool again (no more evil moths around who are looking to procreate in my wardrobe, hopefully!)
- Pumpkins, pumpkin pie, pumpkin soup, pumpkin pasta, pumpkin cheesecake…need I really say more?
- Rainy days + wearing wellies to work
- Getting my gloves out
- Dark nights + illuminated dogs
- Leaf tornadoes
- Akitas and yellow leaves are a perfect match!
To help you get into the proper Halloween spirit make sure to check out the cute tech-inspired android and tetris pumpkins I just found here at HighQblog.